Sunday night we had our nephew over for a visit. Funny story: My brother helped Lucas pack and apparently Lucas was adamant about not needing his bedtime buddies and blanket. Well, that backfired. At 9:30pm, Lucas is crying his eyes out. So, after a couple of phone calls to mom and dad, we decided to meet half way and get the bedtime stuff. It was a 30-minute drive for me and an hour for his mom. Ugh! The next day I decided to get them to the park. By the time the afternoon rolled around, my boys and I were ready to hit naptime. Whew!
Our Family . . .
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Visiting with Lucas
Sunday night we had our nephew over for a visit. Funny story: My brother helped Lucas pack and apparently Lucas was adamant about not needing his bedtime buddies and blanket. Well, that backfired. At 9:30pm, Lucas is crying his eyes out. So, after a couple of phone calls to mom and dad, we decided to meet half way and get the bedtime stuff. It was a 30-minute drive for me and an hour for his mom. Ugh! The next day I decided to get them to the park. By the time the afternoon rolled around, my boys and I were ready to hit naptime. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment