Yesterday I decided to take the boys to one of the park reserves at Homer Lake (outside of St. Joseph). What a great place! I had never been there before. We enjoyed walking a trail, checking out the water, and even spying on a crawfish. It ran away where it revealed it's home. So fun and can't wait to go back. The park is also in the process of creating a "natural playscape" for kids to play on. Looks close to being complete. Can't wait to go back with the bikes.
Our Family . . .
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Isn't the weather great?!
Yesterday I decided to take the boys to one of the park reserves at Homer Lake (outside of St. Joseph). What a great place! I had never been there before. We enjoyed walking a trail, checking out the water, and even spying on a crawfish. It ran away where it revealed it's home. So fun and can't wait to go back. The park is also in the process of creating a "natural playscape" for kids to play on. Looks close to being complete. Can't wait to go back with the bikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment