Here's a pic of my sleeping cherub, Taten, yesterday morning. He woke up at 3am yesterday (I'm assuming from a dream) and was just angry. After arguing with him to go back to sleep (which took about 30 minutes) and telling him he wasn't getting anything to drink but water, he settled down in our room. Oh well. I was to wake up at 6am to meet a friend for exercise, and Gavin had to get up early for school. I didn't care where he went at that point as long as he was fast asleep. Then he got up at 7:45a and never took his afternoon nap. Good times . . .
Our Family . . .
Friday, March 6, 2009
Aaahhh . . . . Peace
Here's a pic of my sleeping cherub, Taten, yesterday morning. He woke up at 3am yesterday (I'm assuming from a dream) and was just angry. After arguing with him to go back to sleep (which took about 30 minutes) and telling him he wasn't getting anything to drink but water, he settled down in our room. Oh well. I was to wake up at 6am to meet a friend for exercise, and Gavin had to get up early for school. I didn't care where he went at that point as long as he was fast asleep. Then he got up at 7:45a and never took his afternoon nap. Good times . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment