Our boys are getting so big. My Dad took these pics during their last visit a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to blog them. They're so good. These guys have been pretty animated lately. Aside from their drama when things don't go their way, they manage to keep me laughing. Gavin asked me one day if a show was "appropriate" for him to watch. Last night at bedtime, he told me he didn't want to have any fun today. He also told me thankyou as I was dusting/wiping down the TV because now he could "see it better." I couldn't decide if I wanted to be mad or grateful he was using his manners. I had to just walk away. Taten continues to talk a lot. Some words you can tell what he's saying and then there's plenty you can't. Oh well, he'll get there. Half the time I have to ask him to show me what he means. I did realize, as his 3-year birthday approaches next month, he'll be potty-training this year (praise the Lord) and then next fall in '09, it will be his turn to go to preschool. It goes by so fast. His big moment has been learning to peddle his little big-wheel. Taten likes to ride it especially when his big brother is out there. It's definitely Ralphie and Randy in the flesh (A Christmas Story).
Our Family . . .
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Getting Bigger . . .
Our boys are getting so big. My Dad took these pics during their last visit a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to blog them. They're so good. These guys have been pretty animated lately. Aside from their drama when things don't go their way, they manage to keep me laughing. Gavin asked me one day if a show was "appropriate" for him to watch. Last night at bedtime, he told me he didn't want to have any fun today. He also told me thankyou as I was dusting/wiping down the TV because now he could "see it better." I couldn't decide if I wanted to be mad or grateful he was using his manners. I had to just walk away. Taten continues to talk a lot. Some words you can tell what he's saying and then there's plenty you can't. Oh well, he'll get there. Half the time I have to ask him to show me what he means. I did realize, as his 3-year birthday approaches next month, he'll be potty-training this year (praise the Lord) and then next fall in '09, it will be his turn to go to preschool. It goes by so fast. His big moment has been learning to peddle his little big-wheel. Taten likes to ride it especially when his big brother is out there. It's definitely Ralphie and Randy in the flesh (A Christmas Story).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL! They are so Ralphie and Randy! It has been so fun to watch them grow! Karen
Post a Comment