Our Family . . .

Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday All!

Hope everyone is starting out on the right foot today. This past weekend was good, busy, of course. After attending school carnivals, Brad and I went to RED LOBSTER. It was awesome! Thanks Kleinmans' for backing us up on the babysitting. My Dad came to visit yesterday and we've had a good time. Gavin, our neighbor girl Brie, and Brad decided to climb up the tree in our front yard (Gavin did need a little help). Check out the pics provided by my Dad. The weather was amazing yesterday, too. And now, we're on our way back to snow. Bummer. But next week is Day Light Savings and I know Spring is just around the corner. Praise God!

We are heading towards Easter. Be encouraged in Jesus' death and resurrection. I love the verse from Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." I hold tight to this verse even at Christmastime. Have a great week! :o)

1 comment:

Randy said...

I suppose I can say now that I babysat all four of your/our monsters because Karen was buying you a "hand-bag". I thought it was a purse.

Gavin and Taten were great though. The most sat and ate their happy meals and I spent most of the time trying to get my kids to stop eating their fries.

Happy Birthday! Gavin said that you were going to be 23. Then he corrected himself.