Our Family . . .

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28,2008

I'm making our first posting. We're joining the bloggers' bandwagon :o) with a gentle nudge from our friends. We love them all. February is drawing to a close and it's amazing how time just seems to fly by. Brad's birthday was Feb. 18th and we had a long weekend of celebrating with family and friends. Gavin continues to attend preschool at St. John's. On March 3rd, I will go in to register him for kindergarten for the '08-'09 school year. Because of the school-of-choice system, we have to get his name in now. Can't wait until this part is over. He is looking forward to eating lunch there. Funny. My birthday is March 1st. I told my Dad I don't mind each passing year because when I get to 40, I'm going to make it look G -O-O-D . . . Ha! Looking forward to submitting future posting as I'm sure Brad is.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Thanks for not putting me in your favorite links. I didn't want www.thekleinmans.net to be there anyway.

Sincerely,
www.thekleinmans.net

P.S. TheKleinmans.net

P.P.S. Karen

Jennifer said...

Love the blog - glad you're a part of the bloggers world now. :) Love the coloring on the carpet pic. Oh kids, huh?